2011年2月15日 星期二

Self Introduction

Hello everyone.My name is Paul.I'm fourteen years old.
I'm studying in Wufu Junior High School.
My hobbies are playing computer and watching TV.
There are four people in may family,my mother,my farther,my brother and me.
My favorite animal is the lion,because the lion is very cool.
I'm good at playing ma-jiang,every year,I'll play with my family,and I always win.
Hope to be friends with you!!!

6 則留言:

  1. You have good skill in playing ma-jiang,and you are smart,so you can win every year.

    回覆刪除
  2. Me too! But i always lose~>_<

    回覆刪除
  3. I don't like lion very much, because they are really scary! I like tiger better, because it's my Chinese star sign. Anyway, nice to meet you!

    回覆刪除
  4. There are four people in my family,too. I have a little brother. He is really naughty.And I also like playing computer games.

    回覆刪除
  5. You're good at playing ma-jiang!?
    It's sooo hard to believe.xDDD

    回覆刪除
  6. Do you want to play ma-jiang with me? You would lose a lot of money!

    回覆刪除